A MEETING OF THE PARISH COUNCIL (671)
WILL BE HELD ON
Tuesday 2nd November 2021 at 7.30 PM
IN THE VILLAGE HALL
Members of the Council are summoned to attend for the purpose of considering and resolving upon the business to be transacted at the meeting as set out in the agenda.
AGENDA PART A – PUBLIC
1.1 To receive apologies for absence
2.1 To approve and authorise the signing of the Minutes of the meeting held on 5th October 2021.
2.2 Matters arising from the Minutes of the meeting held on 5th October 2021.
- Declaration of Interests To provide an opportunity for members to declare any personal and/or prejudicial interest in relation to any item on the Agenda.
- Public forum Members of the public may normally ask a question or make a comment regarding any item that is on the meeting agenda. (A total of 3 minutes is normally allocated for each member of the public wishing to speak, limited to 15 minutes in all. The decision on the time allocated to each topic rests with the meeting chairperson. Advice as to other means of raising matters with the Parish Council or commenting can be found on the Council’s website.)
- Report from PCSO
- Report from CE Cllr K Parkinson re Cheshire East Council matters
7.1 To note current financial position (see monthly summary)
7.2 To note or approve new payments (see schedule)
7.3 To consider budget for 2022-23 (see report)
- Planning matters
8.1 To note and consider update on planning applications received and other planning matters (Update note to be tabled)
8.2 Neighbourhood Plan – to note recent progress
- Reports from Clerk and from Councillors
9.1 Date of December meeting (Clerk)
9.2 To consider participation in CHALC Speeding Issues Pilot Scheme (see report)
9.3 To consider Cheshire Fire Authority Draft 2022-2023 Annual Action Plan consultation (see papers)
9.4 To consider update – Asset Maintenance Programme (Clerk/PD)
9.5 HS2 – To note proposed timescale for publication of Hybrid Bill (Clerk)
9.6 To consider CEC information as to preparation of a Community Resilience Plan (see report)
9.7 To consider resolution to exclude the public.
AGENDA PART B – CONFIDENTIAL
- To consider any quotations/estimates received (Clerk)
10.1 Erection of fence at IROS (Chair and Clerk)