A MEETING OF THE PARISH COUNCIL (670)
WILL BE HELD ON
Tuesday 5th October 2021 at 7.30 PM
IN THE VILLAGE HALL
Members of the Council are summoned to attend for the purpose of considering and resolving upon the business to be transacted at the meeting as set out in the agenda.
AGENDA PART A – PUBLIC
1.1 To receive apologies for absence
2.1 To approve and authorise the signing of the minutes of the meeting held on 7th September 2021.
2.2 Matters arising from the minutes of the meeting held on 7th September 2021.
3. Declaration of Interests To provide an opportunity for members to declare any personal and/or prejudicial interest in relation to any item on the Agenda.
4. Public forum Members of the public may normally ask a question or make a comment regarding any item that is on the meeting agenda. (A total of 3 minutes is normally allocated for each member of the public wishing to speak, limited to 15 minutes in all. The decision on the time allocated to each topic rests with the meeting chairperson. Advice as to other means of raising matters with the Parish Council or commenting can be found on the Council’s website.)
5. Report from PCSO
6. Report from CE Cllr K Parkinson re Cheshire East Council matters
7.1 To note current financial position (see monthly summary)
7.2 To note or approve new payments (see schedule)
7.3 To adopt accounts for 2020-21 (see report)
7.4 To review half-year financial accounts and financial allocations (see report)
8. Planning matters
8.1 To note and consider update on planning applications received and other planning matters (Update note to be tabled)
8.2 Neighbourhood Plan – to note update
9. Reports from Clerk and from Councillors
9.1 To consider continued closure of boardwalk and public footpath near the lake (see report)
9.2 To consider CEC Governance Review Draft Proposals (see report)
9.3 To consider the question of hybrid meetings and broadband at the Village Hall (see report)
9.4 To consider Complaint procedure (see report)
9.5 To consider further information on parish boundary road signs (see report)
9.6 To consider update from Asset Maintenance Sub-Group (see report)
9.7 To consider resolution to exclude the public.
AGENDA PART B – CONFIDENTIAL
10. To consider any quotations/estimates received (Clerk)
10.1 Parish Council Insurance – renewal (see report)