REPORT TO PICKMERE PARISH COUNCIL
1st March 2022
AGENDA ITEM 9.2 ASSET MAINTENANCE PROGRAMME
1.1 Various actions have occurred since your last meeting:
• An instruction has been issued for the surfacing of the VH car park and other land in accordance with Council’s decision last month
• A quotation is still awaited for the clearing of moss from the Pavilion roof; this quotation will be considered under agenda item 10 on the confidential section of this agenda if received.
• Further discussions are continuing with a potential provider over the provision of a broadband service to the Village Hall.
• Further bollards have now been erected on the small grass areas at the IROS car park.
• Councillors have repaired the VH gutter, and installed gutter mesh and the new letter box at the Hall.
1.2 An oral report will be given as to other elements of the programme.
2.1 That members note the report and decide on any action required.
Clerk to the Parish Council