A MEETING OF THE PARISH COUNCIL (678)
WILL BE HELD ON
Tuesday 5th July 2022 at 7.30 PM
IN THE VILLAGE HALL
Members of the Council are summoned to attend for the purpose of considering and resolving upon the business to be transacted at the meeting as set out in the agenda.
AGENDA PART A – PUBLIC
1. To receive apologies for absence
2.1 To approve and authorise the signing of the minutes of the meeting held on 7th June 2022.
2.2 Matters arising from the minutes of the meeting held on 7th June 2022.
3. Declaration of Interests To provide an opportunity for members to declare any personal and/or prejudicial interest in relation to any item on the Agenda.
4. Public forum Members of the public may normally ask a question or make a comment regarding any item that is on the meeting agenda. (A total of 3 minutes is normally allocated for each member of the public wishing to speak, limited to 15 minutes in all. The decision on the time allocated to each topic rests with the meeting chairperson. Advice as to other means of raising matters with the Parish Council or commenting can be found on the Council’s website.)
5. Report from Police
6. Report from CE Cllr K Parkinson re Cheshire East Council matters
7.1 To note current financial position (see monthly summary and reserves balance)
7.2 To note or approve new payments (see schedule)
8. Planning matters
8.1 To note and consider update on planning applications received and other planning matters (Update note to be tabled)
8.2 To note current position re Neighbourhood Plan (see report)
9. Reports from Clerk and from Councillors
9.1 Knutsford Memorial Hospital – to consider responses to Council request for listing (see report)
9.2 To consider update re erection of village boundary signs (Cllr Bold)
9.3 To consider update re HS2B (see report)
9.4 To consider update re Hynet Hydrogen Pipeline (Clerk)
9.5 To consider provision of mobile phone for clerk (Chair/Cllr Bold)
9.6 To review the Asset Maintenance programme (Clerk)
9.7 To consider resolution to exclude the public.
AGENDA PART B – CONFIDENTIAL
10. To review Ash Waste Services contract for provision of large IROS waste bin (see report)