A MEETING OF THE PARISH COUNCIL (677)
WILL BE HELD ON
Tuesday 7th June 2022 at 7.30 PM
IN THE VILLAGE HALL
Members of the Council are summoned to attend for the purpose of considering and resolving upon the business to be transacted at the meeting as set out in the agenda.
AGENDA PART A – PUBLIC
1. To receive apologies for absence
2.1 To approve and authorise the signing of the minutes of the meeting held on 3rd May 2022.
2.2 Matters arising from the minutes of the meeting held on 3rd May 2022.
3. Declaration of Interests To provide an opportunity for members to declare any personal and/or prejudicial interest in relation to any item on the Agenda.
4. Public forum Members of the public may normally ask a question or make a comment regarding any item that is on the meeting agenda. (A total of 3 minutes is normally allocated for each member of the public wishing to speak, limited to 15 minutes in all. The decision on the time allocated to each topic rests with the meeting chairperson. Advice as to other means of raising matters with the Parish Council or commenting can be found on the Council’s website.)
5. Report from Police
6. Report from CE Cllr K Parkinson re Cheshire East Council matters
7.1 To approve Annual Governance provisions and procedures for Audit (see report)
7.2 To note current financial position (see monthly summary and reserves balance)
7.3 To note or approve new payments (see schedule)
8. Planning matters
8.1 To note and consider update on planning applications received and other planning matters (Update note to be tabled)
8.2 To note current position re Neighbourhood Plan (Cllr Bold)
8.3 To consider CEC response to Parish Council letter re Spinks Lane (see report)
9. Reports from Clerk and from Councillors
9.1 To review situation re applications for co-option to councillor (Clerk)
9.2 To review situation re erection of village boundary signs (see report)
9.3 To consider costs to be charged for installation of memorial bench (Clerk)
9.4 To consider CEC response to FOI request for information re CEC Parking Enforcement visits to Pickmere 2021 (see report)
9.5 To consider update on liaison with CEC re Highway matters (see report)
9.6 To consider request re Knutsford and District War Memorial (see report)
9.7 To note the announcement of a forthcoming Platinum Jubilee Village Hall Improvement Grant Fund (see report)
9.8 To consider proposal to expend up to £300 to carry out short term cosmetic improvement work at the Play Area (Chair)
9.9 To consider whether a decision in principle should be made to continue to aim for the development of a new Village Hall at the IROS, or to aim instead to fully refurbish and maintain the existing Hall and Pavilion (Chair)
9.10 To review the Asset Maintenance programme (Clerk)
9.11 To consider resolution to exclude the public.
AGENDA PART B – CONFIDENTIAL
10. To consider situation in respect of quotations received.
10.1 Replacement of fascias and guttering at the Pavilion
10.2 Replacement of two windows at the Village Hall
10.3 Installation of external lighting at Village Hall